- A Louisiana BioBoard
- Students end the year with a 'what they know' about a historical Louisiana figure.
- A Louisiana Pizza
- Let the students create a state pizza. Brorrowed from a TpT project about World history.
- Who "CAN" It Be?
- Let the students can a historical figure.
- New Coins
- Let the students create a new state coin.
- Parish Postage Stamps
- Let the students take a parish 'other than their own' and create a stamp celebrating what that parish is famous for.
- Zombie Attacks
- I know it sounds weird but this activity is a short one day filler you need to give a try.
- Doing Louisiana Interviews
- From: Yvonne Andrepont, teacher, Louisiana History Class, Ascension Catholic Middle School.